no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
So I’ve been teaching freshman health lately, which is an adventure all by itself, but this week we started sex ed. Today I got this in the anonymous question box:
"how many holes does a lady have, and how does one identify?"
I was sitting in the break room at work today and apparently I had this really dopey looking smile on my face and one of my coworkers leans over and says “I know that smile. You’re thinking about your crush aren’t you? I’ve been married 36 years, I can tell.”
I was thinking about Star Trek.